EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SURVEY TEMPLATE
Mandatory on-line survey for persons who intend to be present at the Targi Kielce expo grounds in order to participate in the Events organised herein.
1. I hereby declare that I have read the “Targi Kielce SA rules and regulations applicable for events (expos, conferences, meetings) preparation and organisation during the COVID-19 epidemic in Poland” and accept all the provision contained herein. The document available at www.targikielce.pl .
2. I also acknowledge that as an event participant I can be subjected to temperature screening and health-status verification.
3. I undertake the obligation not to take part in the Event, if on the day of the Event I have bought the ticket for / received the entry pass / voucher for, I am subjected to quarantine or sanitary supervision for safety reasons.
4. I declare that whenever, during the 14 days period prior to the event commencement I have had a direct contact with:
- a person with confirmed COVID-19 infection,
- or a person quarantined or isolated because of COVID-19
- or a person who has had visible infection symptoms or was exposed to contact with an infected person
I will not attend the event for safety reasons.
5. I declare that in the last 14 days I have had no infection symptoms, particularly an increased body temperature, cough, breathing problems.
I hereby declare that in the event of a change regarding the information contained in items 3 through 5 I will not attend the event or I discontinue my participation. I assume the obligation to inform Targi Kielce about the change immediately
1. The personal data is controlled and administered by TARGI KIELCE S.A with its registered seat in 1 Zakładowa Street, 25-672 Kielce.
2. The data is collected and processed in order to monitor potential threats related to the COVID-19 spread and preventive measures instituted in response, pursuant to art. 9 item 2 letter i) GDPR and art. 17 of the Act of 2 March 2020 on special solutions related to the prevention, counteracting and combating of COVID-19, other infectious diseases and crisis situations caused by them (the Journal of Laws of 2020, item 374) as well as for the purpose of ticket sales and event organisation.
3. Your data may be transferred to external entities or authorized bodies, pursuant to the applicable legal provisions, e.g. to the relevant Sanitary Inspectorate.
4. Your personal data shall be stored until the end of 14th day after the Event’s end - the scope includes the information contained in the epidemiological survey in relation to the epidemic status as well as in the scope required to process ticket sales. Data storage and processing in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Personal data provision is voluntary. However a participant who refuses to provide their data cannot participate in the event.
6. Other information regarding the personal data processing by the Administrator, including the data holder’s rights can be found at: https://www.targikielce.pl/polityka-prywatnosci