Ticket sale regulations
Terms and Conditions for Targi Kielce S.A on-line Tickets Sales System
1. The Terms and Conditions (hereafter called to as Regulations) define the terms conditions for the use of the On-line Tickets Sales System (hereinafter referred to as "ticket") provided by Targi Kielce S.A (hereinafter referred to as TK). The on-line ticket sales system is available at www.ticket.targikielce.pl.
2. The Regulations define the conditions and rules applicable for tickets purchase for trade-fairs listed at www.targikielce.pl , including tickets payment terms.
3. Each Service user is required to read the and accept the Regulations content as well as act in accordance with all the stipulations.
4. The service is owned by TARGI KIELCE S.A, the company with its registered seat in Kielce, 1 Zakładowa Street, 25-672 Kielce, entered into the National Court Register KRS kept by the District Court in Kielce, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000352242, NIP Tax Identification Number 657-030-98-03, the share capital of 68,519,900 PLN, hereinafter referred to as TK, e-mail address: biuro_[malpa]_targikielce.pl
1. On-line Tickets Sales System - the service available at www.ticket.targikielce.pl, hereinafter referred to as Service.
2. Service user - a natural or a legal person that uses the Service in order to purchase an electronic ticket in their own name and on their behalf.
3. TK - Targi Kielce S.A. with its registered seat in Kielce, Zakładowa 1,25-672 Kielce
4. Electronic ticket - a ticket which is generated and printed with the use of the On-line Tickets Sales System.
5. The Terms and Conditions for Targi Kielce S.A on-line Tickets Sales System - this Terms and Conditions document hereinafter referred to as Regulations, which requires prior acceptance in order to make an on-line ticket purchase.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ELECTRONIC TICKET PURCHASE
1. The sales contract between TK and the Service user is concluded and becomes effective the when the Service user places the order and pays for the electronic ticket through PayU site. The ticket has been paid for the moment the TK bank account has been credited or an electronic payment confirmation has been sent to TK.
2. The Service user must jointly perform the operations described above in section 1of this paragraph.
3. The Service user, in order to purchase a ticket is required:
- to register in the Service and provide the username / e-mail address and a password, the details of the company and the persons authorised to represent the company. In case of natural persons, first and last name, postal code and exact address are required.
- to become familiar with Regulations and confirm this fact by selecting the check-button which accompanies the disclaimer "I have read and fully accept the contents of the Terms and Conditions for Targi Kielce S.A on-line Tickets Sales System . "
4. After the Service user has registered and entered the required information into the form, paid for the ticket or presented the confirmation that the payer's account has been debited, the Service user receives electronic ticket.
5. The electronic ticket is sent in the form of a pdf file.
6. Service user is required to check the ticket to verify the data compliance and print the ticket. By entering this sales contract, the Service user agrees their personal data in the form of their a name and surname to be printed on the ticket.
7. The Service user enters the personal data to be placed on the ticket and therefore bears full responsibility for the data provided i.e. the data is true and correct, under pain of liability as stipulated in the Criminal Code.
8. In case of discrepancies between the data provided by Service user and the data displayed on the ticket, the information can be corrected after the Service user has filed a complaint to Targi Kielce, as stipulated in this Regulations.
9. The ticket cannot be copied, scanned, transmitted in any form. The ticket must not be illegible, destroyed or damaged. In the cases mentioned in the previous sentence, the ticket is deemed invalid and Service user is required to purchase a valid admission ticket.
10. Payment rules are described in detail by the PayU service website .
11. The ticket price is presented in Polish currency - PLN and includes applicable VAT.
12. Targi Kielce S.A reserve the right to change the prices of individual tickets without prior notice. The price change does not apply to orders which have already been accepted.
13. The maximum delivery time is 5 working days from the date the order has been received.
14. Targi Kielce shall not be held liable for any interruption in the power supply or Internet services provisions or Force Majeure.
15. All payments in the Service shall be made via the PayU service. Payments with the use of PayU service require the Service user to accept of the PayU Terms and Conditions. PayU Terms and Conditions' content and stipulations are the sole responsibility of the PayU service provider .
1. The Service user can introduce changes or ask for refund for tickets purchased with the use of the on-line service.
2. Tickets purchased with the use of the http//ticket.targikielce.pl service can returned at least 2 days before the date a particular trade fair commences. Tickets for refund can be delivered in person to the TK company's registered seat, opening-hours 8-16 or sent by registered mail with return receipt, on condition that the company receives the tickets at least 2 days prior to the event commencement. In the case a refund is requested / the ticket is delivered after the
deadline specified in the previous sentence, the ticket costs will not be reimbursed. The costs of ticket delivery shall be borne by the purchaser of the electronic ticket.
3. In order to obtain a refund, the ticket together with a completed refund form must be delivered or sent.
4. Only the person who has purchased the ticket or for whom the ticket has been bought is entitled to receive a refund, on condition the ticket refund form has been filled in and attached.
5. The ticket refund will be made via bank transfer to the account indicated in the refund form within 7 days after the Ticket Refund Form has been delivered to Targi Kielce S.A.
6. In case of the event cancellation, upon the buyer's request the ticket value is reimbursed. Ticket Refund Form required.
SERVICES TYPES AND SCOPE
The website offers tickets purchase services; tickets admits for trade fairs listed at www.ticket.targikielce.pl and organized by the TK, as stipulated herein.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The Service user who creates an account in the system is required to provide personal data:
a) they give their consent for the personal data provided in the registration procedure to be processed by the Company in order for TK to deliver Service-related services.
b) The Service user may give their consent for the their data to be processed by Targi Kielce S.A. for the advertising, marketing, market research and Customers preferences survey purposes, with the aim to improve service quality.
2. Personal Data is administered by Targi Kielce S.A. with its registered seat in Kielce, 1 Zakładowa Street, entered into the National Court Register KRS kept by the District Court in Kielce, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000352242, NIP Tax Identification Number 657-030-98-03, the share capital of 68,519,900 PLN
3. The Service User is eligible to review and edit their personal data.
4. The Service User's personal data is processed exclusively for the service provision within the electronic tickets sales system.
5. The Service User may at any time change their personal data entered into service; the Service User is then require to log into their account and open "Your Profile" tab.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply from the date of publication.
2. TARGI KIELCE S.A. has the right to amend the Regulations unilaterally. These amendments shall enter into force upon publication on ww.ticket.targikielce.pl website.
3. The Service user has the right to file written complaints on matters related to the services provided. Complaints will be sent to TARGI KIELCE registered seat - 25-672 Kielce, 1 Zakładowa Street. Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt. The Service user is duly informed about resolutions related to complaints they have filed.
4. In matters not covered by this Terms and Conditions, applicable provisions of the Civil Code as well as the Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Consolidated text of 25 November 2015 published in Journal of Laws of 2015 item 2135) shall apply. The Polish law is the law applicable in matters related to the provision of electronic services by TARGI KIELCE .
5. Any disputes shall be settled by the competent general court of laws in Kielce - the court having the jurisdiction over TARGI KIELCE's registered seat